It's DIY Time! — We love this easy DIY because not only can you create a reusable bag but it keeps unwanted t-shirts out of landfills.
Items needed: t-shirt and scissors
1) Lay out your shirt on a flat surface.
2) Starting with the shoulders, carefully cut the sleeves off your t-shirt
3) Cut off the neck collar of your t-shirt to make a large opening for your bag.
4) Cut slits into the bottom of the t-shirt through both layers. Make sure the slits allow for the t-shirt ends to tie.
5) Tie each slit together
6) All done! Enjoy your new bag!