The Contract Development and Administration Division is responsible for developing Professional Service Agreements and Construction Contracts from Council Award to execution. Other functions include:
- Process Supplemental Amendments
- Financial system transactions
- Wage compliance monitoring of Capital Improvement Project contracts
- Review & process encumbrances for new contracts; Assist with modifying existing contracts
- Enforce compliance with prevailing wage requirements (Texas Statute 2258 & City Ordinance)
- Rate Review
- Contractor & Consultant Evaluation Program
- Contract Development & Execution
Consultant Hourly Rate Review Process
March 27, 2017, CCO met with consultants on the Rate Review Process, below are links to the presentation:
Feedback? Comments on our Rate Review Process? Please email us HERE.
January 14, 2016, CCO met with consultants on the New Rate Review Process, below are links on the presentation:
Prevailing Wage Session for Construction Contractors
On May 26, 2016, CCO held a presentation on the Prevailing Wage and Minimum Wage Compliance program.