Join the City of Austin’s Circular Economy Program for a digital networking series, Circular Meet-Ups. Happening the first Tuesday of every other month, Circular Meet-Ups provide an opportunity for local business owners, start-ups and sustainability professionals across all industries to connect and learn more about Austin’s circular economy.
Attend a Circular Meet-Up today
- Get an introduction to Austin’s circular economy
- Hear from innovators and leaders of successful circular businesses in Austin
- Learn about best ‘circular’ business practices that can benefit you and your company
- Network with like-minded business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Connect with our Circular Economy Program Coordinator for a consultation
During this networking event, attendees will learn about Austin's growing circular economy and connect with business owners and entrepreneurs interested in the circular industry. Speakers will be Cristina Guerra with Luxe Refill, a sustainable bath and beauty brand, and Sam Lillie with Vinder, an app-based farmers market. Register to attend.
Interested in being a speaker for one of our meetups? Email us.
Circular Meet-Ups are hosted by the Circular Economy Program within Austin Resource Recovery, a department of the City of Austin.