Using the Permitted Use Chart
- Open the Permitted Use Chart and cross-reference the property’s zoning code with the use you are interested in.
- Use the code in the cross-referenced box to find out if the use you would like is permitted:
- “P” means a use is a permitted use.
- “C” means a use is a conditional use (a use that is allowed on a discretionary and conditional basis in accordance with the conditional use process established in Chapter 25-5 - Site Plans).
- “-” means a use is not permitted in that zoning district.