* I was drinking / drunk
* I was using drugs, legal or illegal
* I was dancing with the suspect
* I was making out with the suspect
* I went home / he came to my place
* I had consensual sex previously with the suspect
Yes, the responsibility of sexual assault lies with the actions of the perpetrator.
The Austin Travis County Sexual Assault Response and Resource Team has been recognized nationally for the reform efforts implemented as a result of the Making A Difference Project. This national project was to improve the response, investigation and prosecution of non-stranger sexual assaults.