The following items are required:
- A proposal with a scope and fee that is acceptable to the Project Manager and sponsoring department.
- Attachment 2 - Filled out by the Rotation List Manager, sent to the prime consultant for signature, then signed by the Rotation List Manager.
- Attachment 1 - Resource Allocation Plan (RAP). This needs to be submitted along with the proposal and approved by the Project Manager. An example (Sample Attach 1) is included in the spreadsheet.
- Proposals from all subs to be used. Please ensure all loaded hourly rates are in compliance with the approved PSA rates listed on attachment 3 of the executed PSA.
- Completed Subconsultant Utilization Form signed by your firm and the Project Manager. Please meet all MBE/WBE Compliance Plan goals for each rotation list assignment, and remember to follow the approved compliance plan and to use subs for the commodities and specialties that they were originally brought on your team to perform. The intent is to use the subs every time the scope listed on the compliance plan arises.