Report COVID-19 Racism
Across the United States, there has been a spike in incidences of racial harassment and violence (hate-crimes) related to the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to report and track cases of racial harassment and violence, a coalition of Austin/Travis-county organizations including Austin Asian Community Health Initiative (AACHI) and University of Texas Center for Asian American Center and City Departments including Austin Public Health, Equity Office, Asian American Resource Center, and Austin History Center has developed the following incident report.
This incident report aligns with a national one used by Asian Pacific Policy & Planning Council (A3PCON) to track cases across the country. Please share this report widely. Tracking local incidents of racial harassment can help inform how the coalition can respond to prevent future incidents from happening.
The information on this form is not shared with the police or other law enforcement agencies. We will not share any of your personal information. Anyone who experiences racism as a result of COVID-19 may fill out this form.
- Incident Report Form: English
- Incident Report Form: Spanish - Formulario de informe de incidente en español
- Incident Report Form: Vietnamese - Bản Báo Cáo Sự Cố Kỳ Thị Chủng Tộc Liên Quan Đến COVID-19
- Incident Report Form: Arabic - استمارة تقرير الحوادث العربية
- Incident Report Form: Chinese-Simplified 因冠状病毒引发对亚裔和太平洋岛居民种族歧视的报告
- Incident Report Form: Korean - 한국인 사건 보고 양식
- Incident Report Form: Nepali - नेपाली घटना रिपोर्ट फारम
- Incident Report Form: Burmese - မြန်မာလူမျိုးများ အဖြစ်အပျက် အစီရင်ခံစာ ပုံစံ