How do you apply?
- Go to the Affordable Connectivity Program website to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select an eligible plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
* Some providers may have an alternative application they will ask you to complete.
* Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
How do I know who my provider is?
Various broadband providers, including those offering landline and wireless broadband, are participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Find participating Service Providers in the Affordable Connectivity Program in Texas.
Ways your household can qualify for ACP:
You may qualify for ACP based on your household income, if you participate in certain government assistance programs, or if you or your child or dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit. Learn more about ways you might qualify for ACP.
What are the benefits of ACP?
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. To receive the connected device discount, consumers need to enroll in the ACP with a participating provider that offers connected devices. (Note: Not all internet companies offer device discounts.) The internet company will provide the discount to the consumer.