The City of Austin will host two Mobility Talks Live community meetings later this month to seek public input on improving Austin's transportation network. The April 20 and April 23 come-and-go, open house events will include general informational displays as well as facilitated, small-group discussions. The input collected will be presented to the Austin City Council Mobility Committee on June 8.
The sessions will be:
Mobility Talks Live Meeting 1
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
6 to 9 p.m.
David Crockett High School cafeteria
5601 Manchaca Road
Austin, Texas 78745
Mobility Talks Live Meeting 2
Saturday, April 23, 2016
2 to 5 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center gymnasium
2913 Northland Drive
Austin, Texas 78757
Light refreshments will be provided. Supervised children’s activities will be available.
For attendees who would prefer to participate in Mobility Talks Live in a language other than English, call 512-974-7840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2016 to make arrangements.
Mobility Talks Live is just one of many ways the public can provide feedback. The City of Austin is collecting input online and in person through May 8, 2016.
Community members can also:
- Take a brief online survey at MobilityTalks.org (available in English and Spanish).
- Find the Mobility Talks engagement team around town as City staff takes the survey to Council districts. The team will be easy to locate through the “Find Us” link at MobilityTalks.org.
- Have a conversation online at SpeakUpAustin.org.
- Participate in an April Conversation Corps session to have a facilitated discussion with other Austinites. Visit www.ATXtalks.org for dates and locations.
- Attend a public hearing at a City boards or commissions meeting. Meeting dates are available at MobilityTalks.org.
Mobility Talks is the result of recent Austin City Council action calling for public input on transportation priorities.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com, 512-974-7840 or 3-1-1.