Apply to be a Summer Camp Counselor Today!
Austin Parks and Recreation (PARD) is now hiring 2021 Summer Camp Counselors. There are nearly 150 open positions including Community Recreation, Cultural and Arts, Nature Based and Adaptive Program Activity Specialists. Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply. Pay starts at $15 per hour.
Why Be A Summer Camp Counselor?
- Be a role model for kids and teens
- Work outside at our parks and in nature
- Teach youth about loving the outdoors
- Lead creative activities and games
- Develop fun, educational programming
- Gain valuable memories and experience
- Opportunity for future employment
Now Hiring For:
- Temporary - Summer Community Recreation Activity Specialist or Leader (Multiple positions/Part-time)
- Temporary - Cultural Arts Activity Specialist or Leader (Parks and Recreation/Part-Time)
- Temporary - Inclusion & Adaptive Programs Activity Specialist or Instructor (Parks and Recreation Department/Part-time)
- Temporary - Nature Based Activity Specialist/Leader (Parks and Recreation/Part-Time)
In accordance with federal, state and local health authorities, PARD has adopted modified guidelines for COVID-19 health and safety. All staff and campers must wear a mask and complete a daily wellness screening prior to entry. There will be one group or “pod” of no more than 10 people per room: eight youth plus one or two staff.
Visit AustinTexas.gov/SummerJobs for more information.
#SummerJobs #ATXSummerCamp #ATXJobs