City of Austin - ePerformance Measures

ePerf Logo
Home All City Departments Definitions
Fire
Approved Amount: $ 0
Approved FTE: 0.00
Department Director: Tom Dodds - Interim Fire Chief
Department Website: http://www.austintexas.gov/department/fire
Department Phone: 512-974-0130
Performance Measure Information
Name: Percent of unit responses inside the City of Austin with an AFD unit response
Description: This measure allows AFD to monitor auto-aid responses from regional partners and ensure we have the resources available to the demands of growth within the City. The norm for AFD unit responses inside the City of Austin has been determined to be 98%. The other 2% involved outside agencies, including Auto Aid partners and mutual aid requests. Fluctuations in this number would indicate the need for additional stations to handle the volume of calls in the specific areas or additional units at existing stations.
Type: Result

Current Data - Quarterly

2022 Target Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 2022 Actuals
98 98 98 98 0 No Data

History Data

FY 2017 Actual FY 2018 Actual FY 2019 Actual FY 2020 Actual FY 2021 Actual FY 2021 Target FY 2022 Target
97 97 97 98 97 98 98