Welcome to Mom's Place
Ensuring a mother's success.
Welcome to Mom's Place Lactation Support Center!
COVID-19 RESPONSE: We are serving clients remotely providing online consultations and are providing in-person lactation consults by appointment to mothers with critical lactation situations. Contact us for more information. 512-972-6700
Mom’s Place Lactation Support Center is a specialized breastfeeding support clinic and training center where mothers can receive breastfeeding assistance from:
- Registered Nurses, Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs)
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselors who provide basic support and follow-up care.
- We are grant funded through Texas Department of State Health Services. There is no charge for our services and mothers can return to the center as often as needed.
Additional services include:
- Lactation consultations
- Breastfeeding support
- Weight checks for baby
- Telephone help line
- Breastfeeding education
- Training for health-care providers
To make an appointment, call (512) 972-6700.
For our toll-free Breastfeeding Hotline:
State Lactation Support Hotline:
Mom’s Place, WIC, and the City of Austin partner with community groups to promote and support Austin being the healthiest community in the country. Our partners include: