Per Ordinance 20170216-014, the Open Space, Environment and Sustainability Committee has been dissolved effective February 27, 2017.
The Open Space, Environment and Sustainability Committee may review environmental matters, climate protection, climate change, forestry, waterfront, heritage trees, open space, parks, rivers and lakes, aquifers, water quality, trash, recycling and compost, sustainability, cemeteries, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Meetings will take place at 2 pm.
- City Hall, Boards and Commissions, Room 1101, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
2017 Meeting Schedule
- February 22, 2017 - Cancelled
- April 19, 2017
- June 28, 2017
- September 27, 2017
- December 6, 2017
- Council Member Pool (Chair)
- Council Member Garza (Vice-Chair)
- Mayor Pro Tem Tovo
Kelly Strickler, Watershed Protection Department, (512) 974-1845