The Public Health Committee (formerly Health and Human Services Committee) may review social services, education, public health, health care services, animal welfare, sustainable food, social equity, veterans' affairs, populations at risk, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Please see agenda for meeting time.
- City Hall Council Chambers, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
- View the Public Health Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Health and Human Services Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
- View the Public Health and Human Services Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2022 Meeting Schedule
- February 9, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- April 13, 2022
- May 11, 2022
- June 1, 2022
- August 3, 2022
- September 7, 2022
- October 5, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- December 14, 2022
- Mayor Adler
- Council Member Harper-Madison
- Council Member Tovo (Chair)
- Council Member Fuentes (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Kitchen
- Karen Rodela, Austin Public Health, (512) 972-6473
- Karen Gonzalez, Austin Public Health, (512) 972-5010