- - to
About the Event/Permits/Park Access:
- This event is open for public participation, and a fee for participation/grounds entry is charged.
- Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 1pm – 6pm pm
- Park Access:Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
- No street closures are associated with this event. The parking lot at the park will be closed while event load in/out is occurring.
- The event will affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Alternative transportation options: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
- BUS ROUTES: Visit capmetro.org
- Downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parkingv
- Hike or Bike to the Event
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Safety fencing will be erected as part of the event and will close the park to regular public access.
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- In addition, event set up activities occur in advance such as infrastructure delivery and includes a significant amount of traffic in the park.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam, and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
900 West Riverside Drive
Austin, TX 78704
see event website