Austin Parks and Recreation provides accessible, diverse, and inclusive summer camps, and now offers early registration for community participants who qualify for financial aid, adaptive and inclusion support programs. There are camps for youth (ages 5 to 12) and for teens (ages 12 to 15) at select locations.
Find your program’s designated registration date and time below, then register at AustinTexas.gov/ParksOnline, or call your summer camp location for more details. You can register in person, over the phone, or online. For more information about Summer Camps, visit AustinTexas.gov/SummerCamp.
Approved Financial Aid, Adaptive and Inclusion Campers (Austin Residents – In Person and by Phone)
- February 5–18 is early registration for financial aid, adaptive, and inclusion participants.
- Registration times vary based on location, evening and weekend times are available.
- Financial Aid Information and Application
- Adaptive/Inclusion Support Information
Therapeutic Summer Camp
Therapeutic summer programs embrace the diversity that defines Austin and works to ensure that all individuals are accepted, included, and welcomed to participate, play, and recreate together with a team of Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists (CTRS) and Inclusion Aids.
- February 5 at 10 a.m. Therapeutic Summer Camp Registration opens (Austin Residents)
- February 19 at 1 p.m. Therapeutic Summer Camp Registration opens (Non-Austin Residents)
Culture and Arts
Visual and performing arts, culture and history summer camp programs preserve and protect the past, celebrate Austin’s diversity, build community, and develop awareness and appreciation for the arts.
- February 19 at 10 a.m. Culture and Arts Summer Camp Registration opens (Austin Residents)
- February 19 at 1 p.m. Culture and Arts Summer Camp Registration opens (Non-Austin Residents)
Nature/Outdoor Adventure Summer Camp
Nature-based summer camp programs provide hands-on educational and recreational activities that increase appreciation for the natural environment and awareness of the conservation ethic.
- February 26 at 10 a.m. Nature/Outdoor Adventure Summer Camp Registration opens (Austin Residents)
- February 26 at 1 p.m. Nature/Outdoor Adventure Summer Camp Registration opens (Non-Austin Residents)
Community Recreation Center Summer Camp
Community recreation summer programs at Recreation Centers have a youth development philosophy which focuses on providing youth opportunities to enhance their interests, skills and abilities through intentional programming and quality experiences that help develop social, emotional, ethical, physical and cognitive competencies.