This event does not charge a fee for public participation.
PARK PERMITS: Amplified Sound: 12 noon - 8 pm, including sound check time starting as early as 10 am.
PARK ACCESS: In Use – no fences, no barriers, significant portion of the park reserved/impacted by the event. Includes increased pedestrian and vehicular activity
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will moderately affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- No street closures are associated with this event.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area, Zilker Park Great Lawn
- DOCK/RAMP IMPACTS: Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
For alternative transportation options visit: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
For bus routes and schedules visit: capmetro.org
For downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parking
Fiesta Gardens West End
2101 Jessie Segovia Street
Austin, TX 78702