This event does not charge a fee for public participation.
Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 7 pm - 10 pm event hours. Amplified sound/house music may be heard prior to 7 pm.
PARK ACCESS: In Use – significant portion of the park reserved/impacted by the event. Includes increased pedestrian and vehicular activity.
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will moderately affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Street Closures/Impacts: Road closures and/or lane reductions are associated with this event information: http://www.austintexas.gov/citystage.
- One lane east and westbound will remain open during the event primary hours. The outer lanes are heavily used by the public to enter parking areas. Stratford Road will be open until on site parking fills, and then close to local traffic only.
- Park road closures: Lou Neff Road closed on event days.
- Neighborhood NO PARKING restrictions are IN EFFECT! Signed “no parking areas” are actively enforced on event day(s). See no parking areas at: http://www.austintexas.gov/citystage.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area
- Off Leash Areas - http://www.austintexas.gov/department/leash-areas
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
For alternative transportation options visit: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
For bus routes and schedules visit: capmetro.org
For downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parking
Zilker Metropolitan Park
2100 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704