Join the City of Austin’s Circular Economy Program for a digital networking series, Circular Meet-Ups. Happening the first Tuesday of every other month, Circular Meet-Ups provide an opportunity for local business owners, start-ups and sustainability professionals across all industries to connect and learn more about Austin’s circular economy.
Attend a Circular Meet-up today
- Get an introduction to Austin’s circular economy
- Hear from innovators and leaders of successful circular businesses in Austin
- Learn about best ‘circular’ business practices that can benefit you and your company
- Network with like-minded business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Connect with our Circular Economy Program Coordinator for a consultation
Hear from these circular businesses during this meet-up:
- Gold Rush Vinyl is a vinyl record pressing plant that uses efficient manufacturing processes to lower energy use and waste. The company is led by founder and president, Caren Kelleher, and were named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2020.
- FLORAL SEA is a conceptual fashion house and design studio founded in 2019 by multidisciplinary artist and designer, Flora Tenille West. The brand showcases sustainably and ethically-made entry-luxury collections that prioritize fashion-forward aesthetics, personal style and cultural inclusivity at the forefront of design and brand experience — exhibiting how both style and sustainability can coexist within high-end fashion.
Interested in being a speaker for one of our meet-ups? Email us.
Circular Meet-ups are hosted by the Circular Economy Program within Austin Resource Recovery, a department of the City of Austin.