About the Event/Permits/Park Access:
- This event charges a fee to participate in the athletic component of the event. Public viewing is free and open to the public.
- Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 10 am - 2 pm
- Park Access: Partially Open - greater than 50% available without a ticket and unfenced.
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will mildly affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Alternative transportation options: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
- BUS ROUTES: Visit capmetro.org
For downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parking
- Hike or Bike to the Event
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- In addition, event set up activities occur in advance such as infrastructure delivery and includes a significant amount of traffic in the park.
- DOCK/RAMP IMPACTS: Remain open and are minimally impacted with event traffic.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
Lake Watler E Long Metro Park
6614 Blue Bluff Road
Austin, TX 78724
see event website