About the Event/Permits/Park Access:
- This event does charge a fee for public participation.
- Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 10 am - 1 pm.
- Park Access: Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
STREET CLOSURES: Park road closures inside the park are associated with this event.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- DOCK/RAMP IMPACTS: Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- The fishing ramp and docks are closed until around 2pm.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
Lake Walter E Long Metro Park
6614 Blue Bluff Road
Austin, TX 78724