MoveOutATX helps students easily donate or recycle the items they no longer need at drop-off locations around the area. This minimizes the mess and places items in the hands of people who could use them, rather than sending them to the landfill. Drop off your gently-used items the weekends of July 24 and July 30.
Items will only be accepted during operating hours. Learn more.
Dates and times
Drop-off stations will be open from 12 noon – 7 p.m. on the following dates:
- Saturday, July 24
- Sunday, July 25
- Thursday, July 29
- Friday, July 30
- Saturday, July 31
- Camino Flats | 2810 Salado St.
- Escala Condos | near Poplar & San Gabriel St.
- Croix Condos | across from The Block, on 25th at 706 W 25th St.
- Cain & Abel’s | near the alley, 2313 Rio Grande [Note that this location closes at 5 p.m. each day]
- Pearl St. Co-Op | courtyard at 2102 Pearl St.
- 2207 Rio Grande | across from Hardin House
Several locations (see text for addresses)