- - to
About the Event/Permits/Park Access:
- This event does charge a fee for public participation.
- Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 3 pm - 7 pm Thursday, 3 pm - 6:30 pm Friday, and 7 pm end time Friday
- Park Access: In Use – no fences, no barriers, significant portion of the park reserved/impacted by the event. Includes increased pedestrian and vehicular activity.
- (Spring Festival Season Closure Map)
- Road closures are associated with this event. Park road and lot closures are associated with this event.
- Riverside Drive March 16/17 12 noon - 8 pm, and March 18 12 noon - 10 pm.
- Closures will mildly affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Neighborhood NO PARKING restrictions are IN EFFECT! Signed “no parking areas” are actively enforced on event day(s).
- Palmer Events Center
- One Texas Center
- Alternative transportation options: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
- BUS ROUTES: Visit capmetro.org
For downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parking
- Hike or Bike to the Event
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area, Zilker Park Great Lawn
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- In addition, event set up activities occur in advance such as infrastructure delivery and includes a significant amount of traffic in the park.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
900 West Riverside Drive
Austin, TX 78704
see event website