This event does charge a fee for public participation.
PARK PERMITS: Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 5 pm - 10 pm, primarily in the vehicle staging area for announcements.
PARK ACCESS: Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will moderately affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Street Closures/Impacts: Stratford is closed at Barton Springs Road and Barton Springs Road is reduced to one lane westbound at Lou Neff Road to Stratford. Closure times start at approximately 4:00 p.m. each day.
- Park road closures are associated with this event.
- No Parking areas in and around the park will be enforced.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area. Off Leash Areas - http://www.austintexas.gov/department/leash-areas
- Safety fencing will be erected as part of the event and will close the park to regular public access.
For alternative transportation options visit: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
For bus routes and schedules visit: capmetro.org
For downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parking
Zilker Metropolitan Park
2100 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704