About the Event/Permits/Park Access:
- This event does charge a fee for public participation.
- Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 10 am sound check, 12 noon - 10 pm event hours
- Park Access: Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will moderately affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Park road closures are associated with this event. The parking lot at the site is closed.
- Neighborhood NO PARKING restrictions are IN EFFECT! Signed “no parking areas” are actively enforced on event day(s).
- Alternative transportation options: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
- BUS ROUTES: Visit capmetro.org
For downtown parking information visit: austintexas.gov/department/downtown-parking
- Hike or Bike to the Event
PARKING: Paid parking is avialble at the Palmer Events Center on Barton Springs Road, and the River South Garage.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area
- Safety fencing will be erected as part of the event and will close the park to regular public access.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
900 West Riverside Drive
Austin, TX 78704