There are six main evaluation criteria for the Neighborhood Partnering Cost Share Proposals:
- Community Participation (20 points) – Points are awarded based upon the active participation of the responsible entity in the project.
- Cost Share Proposal (20 points) – Points are awarded to projects that assume a greater percentage of the project cost.
- Quality of Life Enhancement (20 points) - Points are awarded to projects based upon the degree that they contribute to physical environment improvement, neighborhood quality of life and neighborhood identity.
- Incorporates or Meets City Initiatives (15 points) -Points are awarded for projects that address an existing but under-funded requirement, implement adopted neighborhood plans or incorporate City sustainability initiatives.
- Geographic Equity (20 points) - Additional points will be awarded to neighborhoods from underrepresented areas based upon previous NPP project awards.
- Reconsidering Qualifying Applications (5 points)- Qualifying applications that have been previously presented but were unfunded, are eligible for 10 extra points when funding is available at staff discretion.