The site will be down for maintenance between 10/20/19 3:00 AM and 10/20/19 10:00 AM.
- Click this link to find the short-term rental license application for your type.
- Cash, Check or Money Order Payable to the City of Austin. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Declarations, Information or Summary Pages from your Policy
- Copy of cancelled check, AND
- Copy of the Most Recent Quarter Tax Report submitted to the City Controller’s Office, OR
- If you have not had any renters in this quarter, a copy of the zero report filed
- To obtain your Certificate of Occupancy please call the Development Services Department at 978-4000, or contact by e-mail at DSDHelp@austintexas.gov. If one is not available for your property we ask for a third party STR inspection. Here is a link to inspectors in your area.
Mail to: City of Austin – Austin Code Department, Attn: Finance – STR, PO Box 1088, Austin, TX 78767. OR you may visit our office at 1520 Rutherford Lane, Bldg. 1, Austin, TX 78754 between 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.