The City is conducting routine maintenance.
The City’s website, www.austintexas.gov, will be offline from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. on Sunday, October 17, 2020. The City is conducting routine maintenance on the data server during this time period. The maintenance ensures the continuity of services for residents of Austin long-term.
- Scheduling a test: COVID-19 vaccine and test scheduling will be offline during the maintenance window. Please book your appointment before or after this time period.
- Dashboards: COVID-19 dashboard information will be unavailable during this time period. Dashboards can be accessed through the links below.
- Twitter: Check https://twitter.com/AusPublicHealth for updates.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Resources:
- Flight Status: During the maintenance window, please consult your airline for updates on flight arrivals and departures, as well as bookings.
- Parking: Parking is available in the Red and Blue Garages, as well as the economy parking lot. The latest information is available and parking reservations may be made at ABIAParking.com.
- Food: For the latest information on food and retail availability, please visit AirportMaps.AustinTexas.gov.
- Masks/Face Coverings: The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) extended the face mask requirement for individuals across all transportation networks throughout the United States, including at airports, through January 18, 2022. Passengers without a mask may be denied entry, boarding, or continued transport. Failure to comply with the mask requirement can result in civil penalties.
- Twitter: Check https://twitter.com/AUStinAirport for updates.