Austin Transportation has launched Park ATX, an upgraded mobile app that allows people to pay for parking at more than 10,000 parking spots throughout the city. With the new Park ATX app, users can manage their parking remotely and pay for only the time they use.
With the launch, the City of Austin has expanded to more than 500 parking zones. People who park on the street should pay attention to the new zone numbers, which are on new Park ATX signage throughout the city.
To use Park ATX, users can follow these easy steps:
- Download the Park ATX app, available for free on Apple and Android devices
- Create an account and add a payment method
- Choose zone number and select the length of stay
- Enter license plate number and vehicle information
- Start parking session and receive notifications when session is ending
Users of the previous ParkX app will experience no interruption in service and rates will stay the same, but there will be an upgraded user experience. Learn more at ParkATXapp.com.
To learn more about Austin’s management of on-street parking, visit AustinTexas.gov/StreetParking.