AUSTIN, TEXAS – The JetStream Music Festival, taking place on May 6 at 5p.m. CST, is an online celebration of music between 23 North American airports. The stream will take place on Facebook Live and will feature performances from musicians representing each participating city. Each musician will have a virtual tip jar to which viewers can contribute during the stream.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport will host the livestream from Austin, Texas, “the Live Music Capital of the World.” Austin’s Latin pop songstress, Gina Chavez, will perform and host the event.
The full lineup for the event will be as follows:
- Gina Chavez - Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Don Hicks - Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Eddy Fabrizio Castellanos - Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Jane Kramer - Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Chuck Courtenay - Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
- Lauren Eylise - Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Kendal Conrad - Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Chill Moody - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Julian Taylor - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Honey & Blue - John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Big Blitz - Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Key to Adam - Yeager Airport (CRW)
- Zuriel Merek - Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- John Hayes - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- The Honey Vines - Evansville Regional Airport (EVV)
- Robin Barnes - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Rhythm Kings - Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- Leah Leyva - Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- Patrick Contreras - Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- Tyler F. Simmons - John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Jordan Richard - Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Nico Hueso - San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Tomo Nakayama - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
The stream will also highlight community organizations and resources in each city.
For more information on the JetStream Music Festival, click here.
Owned and operated by the City of Austin, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) is the second-fastest growing, mid-sized airport in the United States. Austin-Bergstrom is also an economic engine in Central Texas, supplying over 74,000 direct and indirect jobs in the Central Texas region. Its reflection of local food, music, art, and customer service has earned AUS recognition—including Runner-Up for Best Airport in the Wall Street Journal’s Best U.S. Airports 2019.