Welcome to the City of Austin Open Enrollment 2020-2021
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to current benefit elections, with an effective date of January 1, 2021. If you do not make changes, your current benefit elections will rollover.
Open Enrollment begins Monday, October 12 and ends Sunday, November 15, 2020.
- View the 2021 Retiree Benefits Guide for rates, eligibility guidelines, and documentation requirements.
- View the 2021 Benefits changes
- To make benefits changes online visit the www.coaopenenrollment.com website. The Open Enrollment website will be available 24/7 and closes at midnight on Sunday, November 15, 2020.
- To make benefits changes by phone, call 512-493-1350. Telephone enrollment is available Monday – Friday, from 8 am – 5 pm and closes Friday, November 6, 2020.
- Your first benefit deduction will occur on your January 2021 retirement check.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Open Enrollment meetings will be held by telephone.
- To join the telephone meeting call 512-974-9300 and enter collaboration code 849237#.
Retiree Open Enrollment meetings are held twice a day on the dates below:
- Friday, October 16, 2020 at 8 am & 10 am
- Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8 am & 10 am
- Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8 am & 10 am
- Friday, November 6, 2020 at 8 am & 10 am
If you are unable to attend an Open Enrollment meeting watch the Retiree Open Enrollment video at the top of this page.
For questions or assistance, call the Employee Benefits Division at 512-974-3284.