Rotation list contracts allow the City to always have a group of qualified consultants available to perform a specific type of recurring work, as well as expedite the selection of the consultants to meet the project needs of various City departments.
Firms are selected through the Request for Qualification (RFQ) process. The maintenance and management of rotation lists are handled by the Rotation List Management Team. Current rotation lists include civil, structural and environmental engineering, as well as architecture and testing services.
- Rotation List Flyer
- Rotation List Contact Sheet
- Subconsultant Utilization Form Template V 1.4
- SubK Report Template
- Guidelines for Fee Proposals
- Consultant Personnel Change Form
- Request for Change of Compliance Plan
- Rotation List Assignment Request Form
To view the current Rotation List Master Agreement Contract Documents, click here