Find helpful information and resources for cooling towers and evaporative loss.
- Evaporative Loss Program Overview & Guide
- Portal: Interactive Monthly Meter-Read Report
- Article 14 - Wastewater Billing Adjustment for Evaporative Cooling Towers
- Cooling Tower Requirements
- Evaporative Loss Plan Review Process
- Approved Water Meters for Evaporative Loss Adjustment Program
- Companies Authorized for Submeter Calibration Testing
- Submeter Calibration Testing Form
- Application for Adjustments to Wastewater Billings from Evaporative Loss from Water Cooling Towers
Useful Customer Information
- How to Detect Water Leaks
- Tenant Guide to Allocated Water or Wastewater Service (Public Utility Commission)
- Wastewater Averaging
The Taps Office handles the processing and permitting of new water/wastewater taps, water meter upgrades, well and septic cutovers, truck and fire hydrant meters, water and wastewater tap receipts, current tap locations, and Dillo Dirt sales.
For hours & locations please reference contact us.