Roy Kizer Golf Course is a links-style layout spread over 200 acres in Southeast Austin. With 35 acres of lakes and 22 acres of wetlands, the golf course offers residency to migratory waterfowl in the area and is a beautiful track for all skill levels.
The course was named for Roy Kizer, a long time golf course superintendent at Lions Municipal Golf Course from 1937 until his retirement in 1973. Mr. Roy Kizer earned the respect of the Austin golf community through his dedication to the course and his support of junior golf in the City of Austin.
RESERVATIONS AND TEE TIMES
Evening & Sunset round times vary throughout the year. Check Evening and Sunset round times.
Reservations are taken starting at 7:00 am in person or by phone at (512) 974-4653. Tee times for weekdays are taken seven days in advance; Saturday and Sunday times are taken on the Tuesday before the weekend. For additional information regarding reservations, please call the pro shop.
Dates Closed for Maintenance: Closed every 4th Monday of the month, excluding holidays and major golf tournaments.
Dates Closed for Aerifying: April 24th, June 26th, Aug. 28th. Course will reopen the following day at 12 noon.
Dates Closed for Overseeding: Oct 16th and 17th
- Payment accepted: Credit/Debit cards accepted, no cash please.
- Practice facilities include a driving range, sand trap, chipping, pitching and putting greens
- Range balls: $7 small bucket / $11 large bucket
- Stag & Finch Snackbar menu 512-974-3663
- Golf Cart rental fee: $18 per Golfer / Non-golfer: No fee for children 12 & under. $10 for persons 13 & up, including pets
- Joe Balander Learning Center fees: $5 Adults / $3 Juniors
- Course Rules
- Directions to the course: 5400 Jimmy Clay Dr. Austin, TX 78744