Information located here focuses on park access & street closures related to the load in period.
PARK ACCESS & CLOSURE MAP
- Road and lane closures are associated with this event.
- Closures will moderately affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Neighborhood NO PARKING restrictions are IN EFFECT on event days! Signed “no parking areas” are actively enforced on event day(s). Signs are traditionally installed 2-4 days prior to the event weekend.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area, Festival Beach
- Safety fencing will be erected as part of the event and will close the park to regular public access.
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- In addition, event set up activities occur in advance such as infrastructure delivery and includes a significant amount of traffic in the park.
Zilker Metropolitan Park - Great Lawn
2100 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704