- - to
Park and Street Closure Map
(Click here to open the Austin City Limits Interactive Parks and Street Closure Map in a new page)
- Event Website
- Road and Lane Closure Schedule
- Map - Interactive Park Closures
- Map - Load in and Load Out Days
- Map - Event Days
- Map - Bike Trail Detour Infomation
- Map - Toomey/Sterzing Area (coming soon)
- Map - Mopac/Rollingwood Area (coming soon)
- Park Access Map (interactive) - coming soon!
- This event does charge a fee for public participation.
- Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 10 am for sound checks, until 10 pm daily.
- Park Access: Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
- Barton Springs Pool remains open on event days, access via Barton Hills ONLY! Please see the linked access map for directions. Parking is allowed only while swimming. At 8 pm nightly, ALL roads close for safety during pedestrian egress hours.
- Road closures are associated with this event.
- Closures will significantly affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Neighborhood NO PARKING restrictions are IN EFFECT! Signed “no parking areas” are actively enforced on event days.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION:
- Please consider using alternate forms of transportation to any event. You can plan your trip with CapMetro online.
- Shuttles run daily from Republic Square Park - see the festival website for information!
- Bike parking is located on site at the event. See the festival FAQ's or festival map for details!
- Scooter riders MUST park their device on Toomey Road in the designated provider area.
- PAID OFF SITE PARKING!
- RiverSouth Garage - enter via eastbound Riverside
- Palmer Events Center
- One Texas Center - enter via Haywood Street from Riverside Drive
- Alternative transportation options: austintexas.gov/department/getting-around-austin
- Hike or Bike to the Event
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area, or Festival Beach.
- Off Leash Areas - http://www.austintexas.gov/department/leash-areas
- Safety fencing will be erected as part of the event and will close the park to regular public access.
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots are impacted during event hours.
- In addition, event set up activities occur in advance such as infrastructure delivery and includes a significant amount of traffic in the park.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
Zilker Metropolitan Park - Great Lawn
2100 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
Austin Center for Events