The Audit and Finance Committee may review audit reports, matters related to the city auditor, the city clerk, internal services, bond oversight, purchasing and contract audits, taxation, financial policy, government performance, bonds and City debt, bond-funded programs, retirement systems, employee benefits, banking and investment policies, performance metrics and reporting, budget matters, affordability, and related matters. The Audit and Finance Committee shall also have oversight of the City's boards and commissions. (source: City Code 2-1-8)
- Please see agenda for meeting time.
- City Hall Boards and Commissions Room, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
- View the Audit and Finance Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Audit and Finance Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2021 Meeting Schedule
- January 20, 2021
- February 24, 2021
- March 31, 2021
- April 28, 2021
- May 26, 2021
- June 16, 2021
- July 21, 2021
- August 18, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- October 27, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- Mayor Adler
- Council Member Alter (Chair)
- Council Member Pool (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Tovo
- Angie Guerrero, Office of the City Auditor, (512) 974-2861
- Diane Siler, Budget Office, (512) 974-2704