The Housing and Planning Committee may review housing and related land use and mobility issues, community development block grants, the City's comprehensive plan, the land development code, development processes, neighborhood planning, noise, annexations, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20170216-014.
- Meetings will begin at 10:00 a.m. unless designated otherwise on the agenda.
- City Hall Boards and Commissions Room, 301 W. 2nd St., Austin, TX 78701
2020 Meeting Schedule
- January 28, 2020
- March 31, 2020 - Cancelled
- April 13, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- July 21, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- November 17, 2020
- Council Member Casar (Chair)
- Council Member Ellis (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Renteria
- Council Member Harper-Madison
- Council Member Kitchen
- Jonathan Tomko, Neighborhood Housing & Community Development, (512) 974-1057