Industrial Waste Control / Pretreatment Forms, Applications, and Reports in PDF and Microsoft Word formats.
- Dental Discharger's One-Time Compliance Report Form (Adobe PDF)
- Fermented Beverage Producers: Supplementary Questionnaire (Adobe PDF)
- Periodic Report Form for Major Industrial Users (Microsoft Word)
- Self Monitoring Report Form for Significant Industrial Users & Major Industrial Users (Microsoft Word)
- Self-Monitoring Reporting Requirements for Wastewater Treatment Plant Waste (Adobe PDF)
- Signatory Requirements for Reports (Adobe PDF)
- Grease Interceptor Installation Variance Request (GIIVR) Form
- Significant Industrial Users (Categorical, Non-categorical and others that do not qualify as General Industrial Users):
- General Industrial User Wastewater Discharge Permit Application (Adobe PDF, MS Word)
- Remediation Project Wastewater Discharge Permit Application (Adobe PDF, MS Word)
- Liquid Waste Hauler Application Forms
- Descale Operator Wastewater Discharge Permit Application (Adobe PDF, MS Word)
- Utility Piping System Projects Wastewater Discharge Permit Application (Adobe PDF, MS Word)
- Grease Trap Tank Abandonment:
- For abandonment of Grease Traps at properties receiving wastewater services from the Austin Water Utility: Refer to the following instructions addressing Grease Trap Abandonment Requirements for Properties Receiving Wastewater Service from the Austin Water Utility
- For abandonment of Grease Traps connected to septic tanks or other on-site sewage facilities (OSSF): Refer to the following instructions addressing the Procedure for Tank Abandonment as regulated by the Austin Water Utility’s On-Site Sewage Facilities Program.
- Reduced Grease Trap Cleaning Frequency (Adobe PDF)
- List of Active Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permits (Please note that, with few exceptions, the permit is issued to whomever holds the wastewater utility billing account. Therefore, in cases where one wastewater account serves multiple businesses (as is often the case for shopping centers and industrial parks), the identified permittee may not be the same as the actual business or businesses from which the industrial wastewater originates).
- Disposal Options for Power Washers (Adobe PDF)