The Get Ready Central Texas Neighborhood Preparedness Guide is a resource for individuals, families, and communities to discover ways to keep their people, pets, and property safe in an emergency.
Anyone can play an important role in emergency planning by preparing them self, their family, and their neighborhood.
This guide will help you discover how you can keep your community safe before, during, and after an emergency – no matter what type of home you have. Using this guide, we can work together to build a more resilient community.
Take advantage of the information in this guide to discover:
- Ways to help you plan for hazards (flooding, winter weather, and wildfires).
- Tools to build an emergency supply kit.
- Resources for making an emergency plan for your family.
- Templates for how to help your neighborhood plan for emergencies.
- How to create a contact chain to check on neighbors in an emergency.
- And how to make emergency preparedness your superpower!