RFGA #004 Asian Pacific Islander Mental Health Services Re-bid 2020 NPS
Asian Pacific Islander Mental Health Services Summary
The City of Austin (City) seeks applications in response to this Request for Grant Applications (RFGA) from qualified social service providers (Applicants) with demonstrated experience providing services to individuals who identify as Asian and/or Pacific Islander and their community (API population). Interventions must be designed with the priority population’s needs at the outset, with the goal to increase access to mental health resources for the API community.
- Department: Austin Public Health
- Funding Amount: $100,000
- Austin Public Health anticipates awarding up to two Agreements with a minimum request of $50,000 and maximum request up to the full amount of the available funding.
- The Agreement will have an effective start date of July 1, 2020, for an initial 12-month period, and two 12-month extension options funded at $100,000 per extension option for a total potential Agreement amount of $300,000 over a 36-month period. All extension options are conditional upon City Council approval of the Budget.
- All application materials must be submitted in Partnergrants, the Social Services contracting database. Only applicants that pass the Threshold Review requirements will be able to submit a complete RFGA application.
- RFGA Release Date: April 20, 2020
- Threshold Review Due Date EXTENDED: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 by 3:00 pm CST
- RFGA Application Due Date EXTENDED: June 15, 2020 by 3:00 pm CST
Optional Pre-Bid Conference Call
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm CST
- Note: APH staff will be available starting at 1 pm to address any technical difficulties.
- Registration is required to get the Conference Call details.
- Eventbrite Pre-Bid Conference Call registration : Eventbrite Registration Link
- Pre-Bid Conference Call Presentation: Pre-Bid Presentation
- Pre-Bid Conference Call Attendance: TBD
- Other materials covered on the conference call can be found in the list of RFGA documents below.
Interested applicants must:
1. Confirm that your organization is a registered vendor with the City of Austin
- To find the City of Austin Vendor Number please visit Austin Finance Online and search for the organization’s legal name.
- To register to become a potential City of Austin vendor, go to Austin Finance Online.
2. Be a registered user in the Partnergrants system, go to the Partnergrants website and click on “Register Here.”
- Note that the organization’s City of Austin Vendor number is required to complete registration in Partnergrants.
If you would like to receive notifications of future APH funding opportunities, send your contact information to Natasha Ponczek Shoemake at Natasha.email@example.com.
Solicitations Questions and Answers
- Submitted Questions and Answers released: TBD
- Questions must be submitted in writing to the Authorized Contact Person or through Partnergrants database.
- Authorized Contact Person:
Natasha Ponczek Shoemake
Contract Management Specialist III
- Questions regarding the RFGA are due on or before: June 8, 2020 at 12 pm CST
- Technical questions regarding submitting your application in Partnergrants can be submitted until the due date at noon.
- Youtube Videos can be viewed here: Applying for Partnergrants Solicitation: Part 1 Threshold Review and
Applying for Partnergrants Solicitation: Part 2 Final Application.
- If you would like to receive notifications of future APH funding opportunities, send your contact information to Natasha Ponczek Shoemake at Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
|B||Standard Purchase & Social Services Definitions||3/24/2020|
|C||Standard Solicitation Information||5/15/2020|
|D||Supplemental Purchase Provisions||5/15/2020|
|E||RFGA Scope of Work||Word||5/15/2020|
|F||RFGA Application Document||3/24/2020|
|G||RFGA Application Threshold Checklist||3/24/2020|
|H||Client Eligibility Requirements||Word||3/24/2020|
|I||Program Budget and Funding Summary||3/24/2020|
|J||Standard Agreement Boiler||3/24/2020|
|K||Equal Employment Fair Housing Discrimination Certification||3/24/2020|
|L||Non-Suspension or Debarment Certification||3/24/2020|
|M||Non-Collusion Non-Conflict Anti-Lobbying||