Improve Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health Outcomes.
- Ensure 95% of women enrolled in Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) during pregnancy breastfeed their children.
Improve Quality of Life to Reduce the Years of Potential Life Lost due to Preventable Chronic Diseases.
- Reduce the number of tobacco related deaths below 650.
- Ensure that 85% of Quality of Life clients follow through with referrals to a health provider or community resource.
Minimize Public's Exposure to Infectious and Foodborne Illnesses, and Provide Emergency Response Actions to Prevent, Respond to, and Rapidly Recover from Public Health Threats, Both Natural and Manmade.
- Ensure that 90% of Retail and Food Service Fixed Establishments are substantially compliant in their routine inspections.
- Reduce the incidence rate of reported cases of Measles, Pertussis, Mumps, & Rubella to 28 per 100,000 population.
Minimize the Spread of Communicable and Infectious Diseases within the General Population.
- Connect 95% of newly-diagnosed HIV+ clients to medical care.
Assist People in Achieving Stability and Self-Sufficiency.
- Provide 30% of homeless persons residing in shelters with case management services.
- Certify 85% of clients enrolled in self-sufficiency case management will report a reduction or elimination of income barriers.