The Austin Energy Utility Oversight Committee may review issues related to the City's electric utility. The Austin Energy Utility Oversight Committee is a committee of the whole council. Six members of the committee are a quorum, and the favorable votes of a majority of the quorum present at the meeting are required for the committee to take action.
- Meetings will take place at 1:30 p.m. on the designated Wednesday.
- City Hall Council Chambers, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
- View the Austin Energy Utility Oversight Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Council Committee on Austin Energy's meeting documents from previous years.
2021 Meeting Schedule
- February 10, 2021
- March 31, 2021
- May 26, 2021
- July 21, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- Mayor Adler
- Council Member Tovo (Chair)
- Council Member Pool (Vice Chair)
- Council Member Harper-Madison
- Council Member Renteria
- Council Member Casar
- Council Member Kitchen
- Council Member Ellis
- Council Member Alter
- Robin Otto, Austin Energy, (512) 322-6254