- You may appeal the decision.
You should submit an appeal
- within 30 calendar days from the date the decision was mailed; and
- to the individual that sent you the decision.
- You may submit your appeal verbally; however, City staff is required to reduce your appeal to writing.
- If you need an accelerated review for your appeal, you need to notify City staff.
- If City staff requests additional information or documentation, the 30 day determination period is paused until you or your representative provides the additional information or documentation.
- The decision on your appeal will be sent by certified mail, regular mail, and, if you request, by email.