The Beverly S. Sheffield Education Center houses the Splash! into the Edwards Aquifer exhibit, rotating exhibits in the central rotunda, and partners with the Austin Nature & Science Center to offer educational programs. Our mission is to foster stewardship of Barton Springs and the Edwards Aquifer through education.
The Beverly S. Sheffield Education Center is Ready to Open to the Public!
The Beverly S. Sheffield Education Center is excited to welcome visitors back to the facility. We are accepting reservations for visitation Tuesday-Sunday from 10:00am-2:00pm.
Click this link to make a reservation. Please keep these tips in mind for your visit:
- Masks are required for each visitor over the age of 2 (unless expressly exempted in Section 2 of Mayor Adler's Order or by a City policy applicable to the premises or facility).
- Each group member will need a ticket assigned to them
- Please have tickets available for sign-in
- Upon arrival, call 512-974-6350 to gain access to the site
- Pets are not allowed on site
- If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org