24/7 Emegency Services - Call 512-972-1000 to report a water or wastewater emergency
Emergency services are available 24-hours a day 7-days a week.
- report water quality issues such as taste and odor, high/low water pressure
- request an emergency water shut-off at your meter
- report water main leak or break
- report clogged or overflowing wastewater main
- report fire hydrant leak
Use the online leak report form and track the progress and status of an emergency repair using the helpful map below.
Locate your Private Shut-off Valve
A private shut-off valve should turn off the water flow to the house. Most homes have a private shut-off valve:
- near an outside faucet and close to the house.
- near the irrigation system valve, typically close to the property line, if there is an inground irrigation system.
- or buried in the ground for older homes. A quarter-inch piece of iron with a 90-degree angle protrudes from the buried valve and serves as a handle. The iron piece looks like an upside down "L". Turning the handle will stop the water flow to the home.