RFP 2022 - 005 Office of Violence Prevention Neighborhood Peace Project
The City of Austin seeks proposals in response to this Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified non-profit organizations (Offerors) to implement the Office of Violence Prevention (OVP) Neighborhood Peace Project pilot which is a Community Violence Intervention (CVI) program. This project will serve the Northeastern and Southcentral areas of Austin/Travis County as described further in this RFP. The City will fund programs that provide CVI strategies such as street outreach, case management and community engagement. The City will also facilitate technical assistance, training, and support for the selected awardee.
|Date Issued:||Thursday, April 7, 2022|
RFP Proposal Due:
Thursday, May 19, 2022, by 3PM CST
|Pre-Application Certification Due||
Thursday, April 21, 2022 by 3 PM CST
|Anticipated Start date of contract:||
September 1, 2022
|Questions regarding the RFP are due on or before:||
Thursday, May 12, 2022 by 2 PM CST
|Technical Assistance regarding submission of the RFP in Partnergrants are due on or before:||Thursday, May 19, 2022, by 2 PM CST|
|Questions must be submitted in writing to the Authorized Contact Person through Partnergrants:||
Authorized Contact Person:
Questions and Answers:
|Q&A Updated 4.27.22|
|Optional Pre-Bid Meeting Date and Time:||
Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 2 PM CST
|Pre-Bid Meeting Location:||
The Pre-Bid Meeting has concluded.
|Pre-Bid Meeting Materials|
Interested offerors must:
1. Confirm that your organization is a registered vendor with the City of Austin
To find the City of Austin Vendor Number please visit Austin Finance Online and search for the organization’s legal name. To register to become a potential City of Austin vendor, go to Austin Finance Online.
2. Be a registered user in the Partnergrants system, go to the Partnergrants website and click on “Register Here.” Note that the organization’s City of Austin Vendor number is required to complete registration in PartnerGrants.
3. Have completed an Annual Agency Threshold Application in the PartnerGrants database.
- This form must be submitted once per 12 months and remains valid for all competitions closing within that time period. The threshold application will be reviewed by APH staff and the agency will be notified once approved.
- Once logged into PartnerGrants, click on “Opportunity” and then opportunity title “Annual Agency Threshold Application-Applicants for Funding Start Here” to complete a new threshold application.
Note that the organization’s City of Austin Vendor number is required to complete registration in Partnergrants.
If you would like to receive notifications of future APH funding opportunities, send your contact information to APHCompetitions@AustinTexas.gov.
|Doc||File Description||Type||Date of Document|
|1||OFFER SHEET||April 7, 2022|
|2||RFP PROPOSAL||WORD||April 7, 2022|
|3||BUDGET & NARRATIVE FORM||Excel||April 7, 2022|
|4||COA CERTIFICATIONS AND DISCLOSURES||April 7, 2022|
|A||THRESHOLD REVIEW FORM||April 7, 2022|
|B||STANDARD SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS||April 7, 2022|
|C||RFP SCOPE OF WORK||April 7, 2022|
|D||APH CLIENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS||April 7, 2022|
|E||STANDARD APH AGREEMENT BOILERPLATE||April 7, 2022|
|F||Applying for APH-Funded Opportunity - Partnergrants Instruction||April 7, 2022|
|G||GRANT-SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES||April 7, 2022|
RFP ADDITIONAL LINKS