Advisory body to the City Council and Travis County Commissioners' Court concerning the need to improve the availability of safe, nutritious, locally, and sustainably-grown food at reasonable prices for all residents, particularly those in need, by coordinating the relevant activities of city government, as well as non-profit organizations, and food and farming businesses. See Section 2-1-170 of the City Code for additional duties.
Per ordinance 20160303-032, the board was formerly known as the Sustainable Food Policy Board; the name was changed to Austin Travis County Food Policy Board.
- Second Monday of each month, unless designated otherwise (*)
- See agenda for meeting time and location
2022 Meeting Schedule:
- January 10, 2022 - Cancelled
- Future meetings to be determined
- Paula Camacho, Office of Sustainability, 512-974-1176
- Amanda Rohlich, Office of Sustainability, 512-974-1364
- Edwin Marty, Office of Sustainability, 512-974-2120