Advisory body to the City Council and Travis County Commissioners' Court concerning the need to improve the availability of safe, nutritious, locally, and sustainably-grown food at reasonable prices for all residents, particularly those in need, by coordinating the relevant activities of city government, as well as non-profit organizations, and food and farming businesses. See Section 2-1-170 of the City Code for additional duties.
Per ordinance 20160303-032, the board was formerly known as the Sustainable Food Policy Board; the name was changed to Austin Travis County Food Policy Board.
Find out more about the ATCFPB goals, resources, and how to get involved.
- Second Monday of each month, unless designated otherwise (*)
- Permitting and Development Center, 6310 Wilhelmina Delco Drive
View Agendas, Approved Minutes and Supporting Documents
2023 Meeting Schedule:
- January 9, 2023
- February 13, 2023
- March 20, 2023
- April 10, 2023
- May 8, 2023
- June 12, 2023
- July 10, 2023
- August 21, 2023
- September 11, 2023
- October 16, 2023
- November 13, 2023
- December 11, 2023
- Paula Camacho, Office of Sustainability, 512-974-1176
- Amanda Rohlich, Office of Sustainability, 512-974-1364
- Edwin Marty, Office of Sustainability, 512-974-2120