The Music and Entertainment Division gathered transportation options to help you travel to a live music show.
Find transportation options around Austin:
- Know Before You Go, Get Home Safe – Your safety is our top priority! The Transportation Department's resource guide helps you know your options for a safe ride to and from your party or special event.
- Affordable Parking Program
- City of Austin Parking Division for parking meter enforcement times, map of downtown parking lots & garages, and mobile app to find downtown parking.
- Downtown Parking Map for available parking garages and surface lots in the downtown area.
- Texas Facilities Commission for available parking garages and surface lots near the Capitol Complex and downtown.
- MetroBus – Routes 1-499 and 600-699 - Frequent-stop service with routes all over town, plus flyer routes with fewer stops and faster service.
- MetroExpress – Routes 900-999 - Commuter bus service to and from downtown, bringing outlying residents into Central Austin.
- MetroRail – Route 550 - Commuter rail service to and from downtown, bringing outlying residents into Central Austin. CapMetro Pickup: On-demand transit service within specific zones.
- Late Night Services – Routes 410-412 and 481-486 - Safe, inexpensive options for traveling at night until 3 a.m.
- MetroRideShare – Traffic is often terrible. Share a ride and take cars off the road with Capital Metro's vanpool service.
- MetroAccess – A door-to-door, shared-ride service for riders with ADA-eligible disabilities who cannot always use the accessible fixed-route buses.
- Guaranteed Ride Home – Guaranteed Ride Home program offers you a safety net through reimbursement of cab or rideshare fees for emergency situations.
- CARTS – The Capital Area Rural Transportation System provides transit to rural communities outside CapMetro's service area.