The mission of the Asian American Resource Center (AARC) is to provide spaces, services, resources, and programs through an Asian American Pacific Islander perspective. The vision is to empower Austin's diverse communities through cultural understanding and life-enhancing opportunities.
Starting August 30, 2021, the Asian American Resource Center is open with modified operations, Monday – Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm. We are also continuing to provide virtual events for the community. Visit our Events Calendar to learn more. View the Virtual Reality Tour of Asian American Resource Center.
Current onsite activities available:
- Modified Senior Program (Registration Required)
- Exhibits (Registration Required)
- Outdoor exercise equipment (self guided)
- Senior garden (self guided)
- View outdoor exhibits (self guided)
- Self-guided meditation in Zen Garden (Please call 512-974-1700 or email us at AARC@austintexas.gov to make a reservation)
- Rentals at 50% Capacity
Visitors and staff must stay at least 6 feet apart. Individuals over the age of two are required to wear a face covering unless expressly exempted in Section 2. Restrooms and water fountains are not available for public use.